The Beginner's Guide to Content Automation
Today's businesses and organizations are tasked with creating loads of content and sharing it with customers across multiple channels. And while the way people find and read content has changed beyond recognition, the processes for creating and distributing content have simply not evolved.
The only real answer to the challenge of creating, publishing, and delivering content to such a diverse array of media channels is Content Automation.
Download the free eBook The Beginner's Guide to Content Automation and learn how content automation improves and streamlines content processes by:
- Making the creation and consumption of content more efficient
- Automating content publishing to multiple platforms
- Simplifying content update tracking
- Dynamically assembling and reusing reusable smart content components
- Enabling businesses to easily deliver personalized content to different audiences
- Streamlining the process and timeline for translating content into other languages